We fix all brands and models of TVs!!
We’ll get you back in relaxing mode in no time.
All of our TV repair work are guaranteed on parts and labor.
With over 25 years of TV repair experience, ONTECH FORCE is your reliable source for TV repair service
- Service has been our priority Since 1995
- Factory Trained Technicians
- Specializing in OLED, QLED, LED, LCD, DLP Projection & Plasma TVs. We no longer work on CRTs TVs.
- Complete evaluation and diagnosis
- All problems repaired by trained professionals
- Additional technicians conducts quality inspection
- Repaired & returned within 3 business days after your approval of estimate and if parts are in stock
- Family owned and operated
- Highest level of customer satisfaction
- All work is guaranteed!!
Don’t throw away your fixable TV, electronics equipments!
Give us a chance to diagnose it before you make that serious decision. We may save it and your money (or at least you will know if it's worth fixing?).
Our commitment is to choose the best way to fix your TV, electronic equipment… at the lowest cost available. 80% of the repair cost in our shop are between $60 to $250 (except TV's screen). It varies and depending on your TV, equipment size, model number, brand name, parts defective, parts stock availability … and the difficulty to fix it.
Fast service between 1-3 days (if the parts are available in our stock).
Let our fully qualified TV repair technicians take care of all of your Televisions
In-Shop Repair Estimate is Best
Every TV model unit is built and used differently, and when we give to potential customers a repair estimate over the phone without having seen the inside of the electronic unit, it’s frankly just a guess. That is why we don't offer TV repair estimate over the phone.
The accuracy of our estimates keeps new clients happy because we meet your expectations about the repair cost. And, discussing the repair options with you ensures that you’ll be getting a fair repair cost that makes you happy.
Due to the complication of TV's problems, the inaccuracy of estimate by phone or on-line ... to know what's wrong and how much to fix your TV, we recommend customers have 2 choices:
- Bring it in: diagnostic fee starts from $35... (vary by TV's, equipment size... to pay for technician's labor to do troubleshoot, diagnosis, parts search, testing ...) This fee is deductible toward your repair.
- Book appointment for in-home service: house-call fee starts from $50... in the city (pay for technician driving to your house, gas, car, insurance, expenses ...) plus diagnostic fee.
EXIT I-96 AT NEWBURGH AND HEAD WEST ON THE SERVICE DR (SCHOOLCRAFT). TAKE A LEFT ONTO ECKLES. THE LOCATION IS ABOUT 700 YARDS ON THE RIGHT.