Career Opportunities at ONTECH FORCE
We are always looking for talented and dedicated individuals to join our team.
Electronic / Component / Bench – Field Technician in Plymouth, MI
The person interested should be able to:
- Repair electronic boards, controllers and printed circuit boards.
- Troubleshoot and test the electronic components at the board level, using various test methods and equipment.
- Repair and / or replace electronic components at the component level, including, but not limited to: diodes, transistors, resistors, capacitors, integrated circuits, other printed circuit components, etc.
- Verify the repairs using the test start-up procedures.
- The qualified person must have the following skills and experience:
- Associated degree in electronics, but not obligatory.
- Ability to weld / de-solder.
- Deep knowledge of electronic circuits.
- Ability to recognize different electronic components as their functions.
- Familiarity and ability to use different types of test equipment, such as function generators, oscilloscopes, digital multi-meters and power supplies.
- Possess a great capacity of communication.