Printer Repair in Plymouth
OnTech Force provides printer repair in Plymouth, MI with the best customer service and expertise.
We also offer a wide selection of new and used copiers, printers & fax machines.
With over twenty years of printer repair in Plymouth Michigan, OnTech Force is your reliable source for printer and copier repair service for local businesses.
Quality Printer & Copier Repair in Michigan.
We areproud to employ certified Printer Professionals and are dedicated to providing prompt and courteous on-site or in-shop service of your equipment at very competitive prices.
With the rising cost and increasingly more technical aspects of today’s printers, you need the experts on your side. We work on color or black & white copiers and on every service repair, we perform a complete preventative maintenance check.
* All service calls come with a 12-Step Service inspection and cleaning
* Emergency & Weekend Service available
* We repair all HP®, Okidata®and Konica Minolta®, Lexmark®, IBM®, Canon® and others:
- Laser Printers
- All In One Printers
- DeskJet Printers
- Color Laser Printers
- Inkjet Printers
- Line Printers
- Fax Machine
- Double your machine’s life
- Minimize or eliminate breakdowns
- Improve print quality
- Control dangerous ozone emissions
- On-site service available for your convenience
- Emergency service available
- Annual maintenance contracts available. Click here for more details
- All OEM parts used – No third party parts
- 90% of all services calls are fixed with in a one hour time frame
- LOANER PRINTER (of our choice when available) can be provide if printer repairs take longer than 24 hours. A loaner printer to keep your down time at a minimum.
Count on Us
* Service has been our priority Since 1996
* A+ Certified Technicians
* Factory Trained Technicians
* Fast Response
Our 12-STEP Service Includes
1. Remove toner, paper dust, and other contaminates from fusing assembly
2. Check and clean fusing assembly
3. Replace ozone filter (if installed)
4. Inspect transfer corona assembly and replace if necessary
5. Inspect separation pad and replace if necessary
6. Clean pick-up roller surfaces
7. Clean beam to drum mirror
8. Clean registration rollers
9. Clean exit rollers
10. Tighten or replace screws. Check exposed grounds
11. Lubricate printer with appropriate high temperature grease
12. Thoroughly clean the printer using a toner vacuum/blower professional cleaning system
Printer & Copier Rental & Lease Service
OnTech Force not only provides printer repair in Detroit, we also have a very comprehensive copier and printer rental service for businesses located in the Detroit area, Michigan with front door delivery.
Contact OnTech Force for the best Printer Repair Service in Plymouth, MI.