OTF, LLC (abbreviated hereinafter as OTF) formerly Hard Tech Group, a Michigan Company, and is governed by the laws of the State of Michigan.
Upon receipt of Customer’s Service Request, OTF will furnish service as ordered, subject to the following terms and conditions which shall govern all orders to the exclusion of any additional or different terms appearing in or on any customer order forms.
OTF provides various computer and electronic technical support services to residential and commercial interests. “We”, “Our”, or “Us” are additional references to OTF and/or any third-party service provider we contract. “Customer”, “You”, and “Your” are references to the customer obtaining services from OTF. The use of the word “equipment" shall include any and all peripherals. Use of our services, whether via our website, Internet remote support, telephonically, or on-site, whether on our property or yours, constitutes unwavering agreement to and acceptance of these Terms & Conditions of Service, an agreement, as well as any addendum(s) made with an effective or revised date equal to the date of said agreement or as otherwise defined. You agree to read this information completely before accepting services from us.
CUSTOMER RESPONSIBILITIES (Computers Only): You acknowledge, understand, and agree that prior to OTF performing diagnostic repairs to your equipment, you are responsible for verifying warranty status of your computer, backing up any data, software, files, or other information that is stored on your computer, including data devices attached to the computer that could be affected. Additionally, you acknowledge, understand, and agree that OTF will not, under ANY circumstances be held responsible for any loss or corruption of data and/or software whatsoever.
1. Service. OTF Service refers to remedial (repair) service at the customer’s site of the IT equipment (On-Site) or at OTF Repair Facility (In-Store). The service offered is identified as Time and Material Onsite or In-Store Service.
PREPAYMENT REQUIREMENTS: OTF may ask for prepayment of any flat-rate services. In the case where an assessment of the problem with your equipment is necessary, we will charge a non-refundable Diagnosis Fee in the amount posted on our website if any. Though not refundable, if we are able, and you authorize us to fix the diagnosed problem, the Diagnosis Fee will be applied as a CREDIT toward the repair of the problem. We may waive the prepayment requirements under certain circumstances without waiving our rights under this agreement. We will provide a written estimate (electronically if more convenient) to repair your issue(s) and, depending on the nature of the repair, we may list a maximum dollar amount we will charge if the estimate is based on an hourly rate. Payment may be made by Visa®, Mastercard®, American Express®, Discover®, or Money Order, or in the case of on-site services, cash. Payment for all services may be made through our website.
ONSITE SERVICE: CLIENT agrees to pay a basic visit fee (cost varies, according to the type and model of equipment) for OTF to come to the CLIENT’s location to make the service call. In addition, for service performed in a business and/or residential setting, CLIENT agrees to pay a service charge (depending on model of the equipment) per hour thereafter for time spent by OTF at CLIENT's site. The basic trip charge is not credited towards your service charge and is due regardless of the outcome of service.
OTF does not provide billing services to clients unless billing arrangements have been previously established.
Changes o cancellation in appointments should be made at least 24 hours in advance by calling (734) 254-0530. If you cancel a service call within 24 hours of appointment date and time you will be billed a minimun of $100 plus any applicable travel charge.
4. Warranty. OTF warrants that repair service purchased from OTF will be performed in a workmanlike manner and that all parts installed in the course of such service will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one 30 days from the date of service. If any service or replacement part proves defective within the warranty period, OTF will correct the defective work and replace the defective part without charge for parts and labor.
ELECTRONIC WARRANTY EXCLUSIONS:
The warranty is 30 days for labor, 90 days for new parts, 30 days for used or refurbished parts.
Warranty does not cover the following conditions:
1. Water, fire, smoke damage.
2. Physical abuse like broken jack panel ports, HDMI ports and Tuner RF connection.
3. Failure from defective cable box, U-Verse or satellite receiver.
4. Failure from any externally connected defective device such as but not limited to: blue ray DVD, computer, VCR, DVR etc.
5. Failure from lightning strikes or power company / personal power generator voltage spikes and surges.
Consumer Electronics Return Policy
Please confirm with us before any returns.
OTF respects your privacy. We hate spam like you do. That's why your information is safe with us. We will not sell, rent, trade, lend, barter, swap, loan, give, or otherwise transfer your information to anyone else so they can spam you. You will always be able to unsubscribe to the newsletter we may sent to you on our website or email link.